Communications Workshops from MTA
The MTA Communications Team provides opportunities to MTA leaders and members on a range of projects. We can help you create or work on your association website, start an email list or develop a community outreach or communications plan.
Here are some of the things that you can work on with MTA Communications staff:
- Build a website
- Start an email list
- Draft an online bargaining survey
- Create a Facebook page
- Shoot and post video messages
- Map out a communications plan/strategy for the coming year
- Get feedback on a speech or op-ed
- Complete and review a communications self-assessment for the local or committee
- Start a Twitter account for yourself or your local
- Take advantage of free publicity
- Improve your localâ€™s relationship with the community
Open Office hours will be held 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. unless otherwise noted in the following locations.
|July 1||MTA Braintree Office|
|July 6||MTA Lynnfield Office|
|July 15||MTA Holyoke Office|
|July 22||MTA Auburn Office|
|July 29||MTA Raynham Office|
RSVP to Jair Mendes, by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone, 617-878-8319.
Click here for a list of all of our offices and to get directions.